- The game has 2 players, playing in rounds.
- In each turn, a player rolls a dice as many times as he whishes. Each result get added to his ROUND score.
- If the player rolls a 1, all his ROUND score gets lost. After that, it's the next player's turn.
- If the player rolls two sixes in a row, the player loses all score including global score and its next player turn.
- The player can choose to 'Hold', which means that his ROUND score gets added to his GLBAL score. After that, it's the next player's turn.
- The winning score must be entered before the game starts.
- The first player to reach the score entered on GLOBAL score wins the game.